The GetEDGE Company Registration API Suite
The GetEDGE ECR API Suite
The GetEDGE ECR API Suite is a company registration API which consists of a set of APIs specifically designed to empower you to easily implement company registrations in virtually any type of product. The APIs are platform independent and can be used with virtually all programming languages and all environments.
You can build a company registration website or a company registration mobile application. You can use the API as it is or, integrate it as part of a bigger project, with a more advanced workflow.
The API suite features 24/7 secure access to the ASIC Form 201 lodgements, to our document generation engine (providing all required company documents for your clients) and to ASIC validation reports and advice.
With each registered company, you will get all the documents listed below in a zip file. The zip archive contains all documents in .docx format, and an all-in-one PDF file with all the documents together (suitable for printing).
- - Form 201
- - Constitution (for companies and superannuation trustees)
- - Occupiers Consent to use Registered Office
- - Consent to Act as Director
- - Consent to Act as Secretary
- - Consent to Act as Public Officer
- - Notice of Appointment of Public Officer
- - Minutes of First Meeting of Members
- - Minutes of First Meeting of Directors
- - Application for Shares
- - Share Certificate
- - Register of Members
- - Register of Directors
- - Allotment Journal
- - Table of Forms & Documents Lodged with ASIC
- - Common Seal Register
- - Register of Debenture Holders
The GetEDGE ECR API Suite Summary
You pay: A subscription fee for unlimited companies
You get: Access to ASIC Form 201 API; Access to document generation API (all legal documents included)
You need: A developer to integrate the API